Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

List Business

Briggle & Polan, PLLC

Capture 160x160


If you are a maritime worker and have been injured on a ship, boat, barge, vessel, semi-submersible, jack-up rig, trawler, tug, or other marine vessel injuries like Seamen injuries, Longshore worker injuries, Commercial fisherman accidents, Offshore drilling accidents, Crane and winch accidents, Cruise ship injuries, Fatal maritime accidents, Death On The High Seas Act, Maritime head injuries, Maritime back injuries, Admiralty claims, Merchant seamen, you have rights under maritime law and the Jones Act. It is very important that you contact an experienced maritime lawyer quickly to protect your rights. The companies, their attorneys, and the insurance adjusters will act quickly to limit (or even eliminate) your compensation. You need an aggressive legal advocate on your side, that knows the rules that you do not; a maritime attorney with a proven track record of success.

No Tags

286 total views, 1 today


Listing ID: 23059bfd66560671

Report problem

Processing your request, Please wait....

Login or register

Free Business Directory

Place your free business listing in our United States directory. This is a clean business directory to help businesses advertise and promote their products & services. Choose the right location to add your free business listing today!